Welcome to TriClub Doha the biggest triathlon club in Qatar. The new season is upon us and we have some really exciting things planned for this year. We would like to welcome you to be part of the great triathlon community here in Qatar. We have activities planned for all ages and abilities.
Membership Period: 1st September 2017 - 30th August 2018.
To view the planned calendar of activates please click the link: CALENDAR
TriClub Doha are proud to work with an number of highly experienced local coaches who deliver our coached training sessions.
Pia Sundstedt, 2 x Olympian & UCI Cycling Coach.
Hildy Allin, ITU Qualifed Triathlon Coach & Expeirenced Triathlete.
Dr. Ahmed Zaghw, Former Olympic Swimmer.
Caroline Drew, Ultra Marathon Runner& Fitness Coach.
Isora Sosa Caballero, Profesional Triathlete & Qualifed Triathlon Coach.
We also have a number of committeed club leaders who lead regular training sessions.
• Professionally coached training sessions 5 times per week each week
• Free entry to members-only timed races: 8 Duathlons / 8 Aquathons / 6 x Summer Duathlons
• Free entry to Off Road Triathlon
• Discount entry to our triathlons (3xQatarFoundation GMC, Ghariya, Pearl)
• Personal 12 month timing chip
• Access to generic coaching plans
• Participation in Club Leaderboard and Club Championship Trophy
• Invites to club social events, including annual awards night
• Sponsorship opportunity to compete for TriClub Doha at Ironman Barcelona Club Championships *subject to selection policy
• Free seminars
• Organised group travel or discounts to international events.
Once you have signed up:
1. Email your wavier
2. Check out our events and training at triclubdoha.com and come along to meet us
3. Collect your timing chip at the next timed event/race you participate in eg. club duathlon, triathlon
4. Add "TriClub Doha" admin account as a facebook friend
5. Check the training schedule and just turn up and start training!
As of the 9th August 2017 the club known as TriDoha LLC(G) is licensed and incorporated in the Qatar Financial Centre as legal entity in Qatar. We are a non-for-profit entity with a licence to provide professional services to meet the needs of our members and stakeholders.