A special moonless night for you to experience stargazing in Qatar! Spend an unforgettable night in the desert with this overnight trip. You start with an exciting drive over the dunes with our experienced drivers. Bring your own food and enjoy barbecuing at the inland sea.
Pick up from your location if you are a group of 6 people. Less than 6 people meet us at Old Airport, Hardees.
- 18 Hours Approximately Tour Experience
- Pick up and Drop Off Facility
- Snacks (Chips, Soft Drinks, Juices, Water and Arabic Pies)
- BBQ Equipment (Cook your own raw food)
- Camping Tents, LED Lights
- Camel Rides (20QR Additional)
- Sleeping Bags for Additional 20QR (Please inform us about this if your require sleeping bags)
- Passing by the fertilizer industries
- Dune bashing at Sealine
- Night-stay at the inland sea
- Sunset at the inland sea (Khor Al Adaid)
- Swimming at the inland sea (optional)
- BBQ Set-up and LED / Camping tents set-up (Cook your raw own food)
- Sleeping Under the Stars
- Breakfast in the morning
Please note that this is overnight camping and the concept of this is to camp in the desert where you will bring your own raw food only and we will provide you with camping facilities. Anything not mentioned above is not included.
Adults - 260QR (Above Age 10)
Kids - 185QR (Above age 3 or below age 10)
Rent Sleeping Bag for 1 Person - 20QR
You are going to the beach and its sandy! We suggest you to bring sunglasses, swimwear, towels, flip-flops, snacks and sunscreen if possible! Also do not forget to bring your own raw food to cook.