If you are looking to escape the city and make use of your National Day weekend - this MUST be your pick! On the National Day (17 - 18 December); we are going to take you to our famous "Bu Ahmed's" Farm; where you will get a chance to learn Falconry, have a tour around Al Thaqab Farm, a tour around Al Thaqab fort; as well as, an overnight stay including Dinner and morning traditional breakfast at the farm itself. The farm is equipped with TV Screens, toilet facilities, bedouin tents. We also have poultry and fresh vegetable fields that you will get a chance to experience. Oh yes! there is a farm-keeper; the monkey who you cannot miss to meet and greet with!
Inclusions in the event:
- Pick-up and Drop-off from and back to Doha (IKEA Parking)
- 3 hours falconry workshop
- Farm tour (completely operational on sustainable energy)
- Al Thaqab Fort tour (built 700 years ago)
- Bedouin camping Brief
- Meet & Greet with local farm owner
- Vegetables picking
- BBQ Dinner with Mediterranean Appetizers, soft drinks and water
- Early morning traditional Qatari breakfast
2PM: Depart from IKEA
3PM - 6PM: Falconry Workshop
6PM - 8PM: Bedouin Camping & Dinner
7AM next day: Wake-up call and breakfast
8AM: Al Thaqab Fort Tour & Vegetable picking
9AM: Stop-over at Al Yumayl Site Ruins
10:30AM: Drop-off at IKEA parking
What to bring:
- Sweaters and shawls to keep you warm - it’s winter :)
- We don’t provide shisha, so if you are willing to enjoy shisha, please bring your own :)
- Sleeping bags, pillows and blankets
- Board games, to enjoy among your group
This event is for 280 QR per person (for online payments) and 300 QR per person (for cash payments)
To make online payments, please go to the following link.
To make cash payments, please call us at 6698 3357 or 7008 6008.
Please note that you will be refunded if bookings are less than the minimum number of guests required which is 25 persons.