Discover Bike Right - Intermediate & Advance Cycling Clinic
This cycling clinic is a 2 days course (i.e. you need to attend both days):
Fri. 15:00-18:00 – 3 hours session
Sat. 15:00-18:00 – 3 hours session
About – This clinic will help you develop advance riding skills and ride strategies which will help you to gain the knowledge and achieve the confidence to ride smarter.
For who? For riders that would like to advance their skills and ride strategies.Participants should be comfortable riding on their bikes and in a group at a moderate to fast pace.
Short descriptions of the sessions but not limited to:
Session 1 (Friday) – 3hrs
- Bike safety checks (refresher)
- Correct bike set up and positioning (refresher)
- Advanced balance and coordination skills
- Advance bike handling skills
Session 2 (Saturday) – 3hrs
- Climbing tips (better and faster – theory)
- Sprinting and attacking (including tips for racing)
- Group riding (drafting and pace lining skills)