Please note that the clinic is run over 3 Days - 3 April, 10 April & 28 April 2018
Each session will be 90min baring the last one of 120min
The clinic fee covers the cost of attending all 3 days
Please Note: You will need to bring your own bike and helmet
About – This clinic will focus on the foundations of cycling which includes the essential skills to cycle safe and in a comfortable way. Once you know how to ‘bike right’ we guarantee you’ll have much more fun on the bike!
For who? If you are brand new to cycling or recently started. Experienced cyclists that would also like to join the ladies only group to improve or refresh their skills are also welcome as we will adjust the training session accordingly to make it more challenging for you.
What will you learn?
Short descriptions of the sessions but not limited to:
Session 1 – 90min
- Bike safety checks
- Correct bike set up and positioning
- Mount and dismounting
- Correct pedalling techniques
- Cycling gear and clothing
Session 2 – 90min
- Balance and coordination
- Gear selections and accelerating
- Nutrition & about the sport of cycling (short introduction only)
Session 3 – 120min
- Review all skills learned and including advance skills if applicable
- Group ride practicing skills around the track