Ready to kick-start the first weekend of 2017 on a Dhow Cruise with a freshly made BBQ; followed by karaoke session. A great chance for you to hang-out and meet new people while spending your Thursday night out of traffic; in a calm, relaxed and fun way.
- 4 hours dhow cruise on a traditional Qatari Dhow Boat that includes a dining room, a roof-top majles and a toilet / shower facility.
- Iranian BBQ with soft drinks, water and tea
- Mediterranean Appetizers
- We meet at the Dhow Harbor at 6:30PM (evening)
- Departure from the Dhow Harbor on the Dhow Boat will be around 7PM (evening)
- The boat will take us on a cruise where you can take pictures of the mesmerizing MIA’s architecture, as well as, Doha Skyline from the Sea
- We will approach Al Safliyah Island where the boat will stop for 3 hours
- BBQ will be served pre-cooked during this time and so will be the karaoke
- Arrival back to Dhow Harbor will be around 10:30PM
- If you have a special request for karaoke songs, please let us know in advance
- Sweaters and shawls to keep you warm - it’s winter :)
- We don’t provide shisha, so if you are willing to enjoy shisha, please bring your own :)
This event is for 140 QR per person (for online payments) and 150 QR per person (for cash payments)
To make online payments, please go to the following link.
To make cash payments, please call us at 6698 3357 or 7008 6008.
Please note that you will be refunded if bookings are less than the minimum number of guests required which is 25 persons.