Celebrate National Day with us in the desert. Spend an unforgettable night in the desert with this overnight trip. You start with an exciting drive over the dunes with our experienced drivers, camel riding, camp the night out in the beach front. Dinner and breakfast included.
Pick up from your location if you are a group of 6 people. Less than 6 people meet us at Old Airport, Hardees.
- 18 Hours Approximately Tour Experience
- Pick up and Drop Off Facility
- Dune Bashing
- Dinner & Breakfast
- Camping Tents, LED Lights
- Stopover at Inland Sea
- Camel Rides (20QR Additional)
- Sleeping Bags
- Passing by the fertilizer industries
- Dune bashing at Sealine
- Night-stay at the inland sea
- Sunset at the inland sea (Khor Al Adaid)
- Swimming at the inland sea (optional)
- BBQ Set-up and LED / Camping tents set-up
- Sleeping Under the Stars
- Breakfast in the morning
Please note that this is overnight camping and the concept of this is to camp in the desert. Anything not mentioned above is not included.
What to bring:
You are going to the beach and its sandy! We suggest you to bring sunglasses, swimwear, towels, extra clothes, flip-flops, snacks and sunscreen if possible!