Discover a combination of sports and nature, mixed with a great day out with friends and family! You have already probably done kayaking in the mangroves forest, but this time, 365 Adventures will be taking you on a journey around the Al Thakhira Fisherman's Village on (and off) the new biking track that connects the town and the marina.
Spaces are limited considering the current restrictions due to the Corona Virus, therefore, please reserve your seats in advance and call 33393323.
- We will meet at the agreed time at Al Meera, Al Thakhira and drive down to our camp
- At the camp, you will be given initial briefing, a bike, a helmet and 2 bottles of water (or bring your own and refill at the camp). Extra water will be taken by our road-assistance team to support for hydration
- We will depart on a journey, first off-road through the desert between Al Thakhira and Araida, and later on the biking track for about a total of 45 minutes, including 2 photo-stops and a final Marina stop.
- After 10 minutes of the stop at Marina, we will head back to the camp on the bikes
- Once arrived at the camp, we will rest for 15 minutes and stretch, followed by handing over of the gear for kayaking
- The kayaking activity will include a training, water, juices, guided tour through the mangroves channel on a high tide, stop at the Purple Island and stop at the Mangroves forest. Along with 10-15 minutes swimming time
- After returning back to the camp, you will be served with Mediterranean / Arabic / Turkish breakfast at the campsite in breakfast boxes (one box per person).
Included in the tour:
- Mountain bikes and helmets
- First Aid / CPR certified instructor
- QNTC Licensed tour guide
- Accident insurance coverage
- Water and juices for excursion
- Water-proof mobile covers for additional 25 QAR per piece
- Kayaks, paddles and life jackets
- Breakfast meal box including appetizers, main course, sandwiches, fruits, juices and hot tea (for detailed menu, please ask our booking team)
Available at the Rendezvous camp:
- Toilets (portable camping toilets)
- Shaded seating areas (majles styled)
- Changing rooms
- Parking space for cars
- Hand sanitizers
- You must have previous experience of cycling
- Green health status on Ehteraz app is a must
Bring on board:
- Snacks / sandwiches anything additional that you would like other than provided
- Your own transportation
- A positive and sporty mindset! ;)
Let the adventure begin?
Two slots available:
5AM - Biking
7AM - Kayaking
9AM - Breakfast
7AM - Biking
9AM - Kayaking
11:30AM - Breakfast